Model: Alyssa Hopf. Hair and make up by Tim Woolston.
Professional photography and retouching services provided by Robert Staser.
Due to the ongoing winter storm, Salon W.O.W. will be closed on Tuesday, February 16th. As always, our social media channels are the fastest and most reliable method of receiving salon-related news. We encourage our guests to message their stylists via their social media channels as well to reschedule tomorrow's appointments. The Salon W.O.W. Team thanks you all for your patience and understanding. Stay warm, stay safe!
Our W.O.W. Factor has always been and will remain a commitment to excellence, including the health and safety of our clients, our community, and our staff. As such, certain guidelines are still in place within Salon W.O.W. to help ensure the continued good health of everyone in Salon W.O.W.
1. You will be asked to wear a mask at your appointment, and are required to do so, per city ordinance.
2. You will be asked to sign a Liability Waiver before your appointment begins. If you chose not to sign, you will be asked to leave for the safety of Salon W.O.W. and its staff.
3. No food or drink is allowed inside the salon.
4. Come to your appointment alone.
5. Credit and debit card payments are highly recommended, but cash is acceptable when necessary.
6. Do not touch products on retails shelves. Ask the receptionist or stylist to get the products for you.